Monday, December 7, 2009

Sewing is dangerous

A few months ago, I tried washing the sheer curtain in the bathroom since it was so dusty. I thought maybe it'd be ok if I put it on gentle cycle--nope, it came out of the washer completely shredded. So, I bought some material to make a new curtain. It's supposedly washable fabric but I won't be taking that chance in a while. Anyway, I needed to sew along the top. I had put it off long enough so while I thought Bob had the boys entertained, I took out the sewing machine. I started sewing and Nate came into the dining room. He told me I was going to hurt myself. I told him that I was being careful and I'd be fine. I was almost to the end (luckily) and Nate was under the table "helping" me sew by pushing the pedal.

I guess I should have listened to him. Sewing is dangerous when your 2 yr old is still awake. :)

No comments: