Friday, January 27, 2012

Practicing riddles

The boys have all been trying to ask a variation of the riddle, "You're stuck in a room with no doors and no windows. You have a mirror and a table. How do you get out?"

Nate has noticed that I'm not very good at figuring out their riddles so he decided to help me. He was asking me riddles today so that I would know the answer the next time he asked me.

Nate: "You're in a room with lots of walls and a plate of bacon. How do you get out?"
Me: "You eat the bacon, get super powers, and bust your way out."
Nate: "No. You eat the bacon, get STRONG powers, and bust your way out." "You were close."

Nate: "You're in a room with a chainsaw. How do you get out?"
Me: "You eat the chainsaw, get strong powers, and bust your way out."

It got the laughs from Nate that I was hoping for. Of course, it will probably mean more time practicing riddles if I can't even get the easy ones right.

No comments: