Monday, June 9, 2008

chasing after the girls

Today, we went to McDonald's to celebrate Ted's friend's birthday (Austin). The kids were all running around having a great time but then one of the girls, Summer, came and said Ted was trying to kiss her and Alyssa. I asked Ted about it and he confirmed that he had kissed both of them. I asked him where and he pointed to his lips. I told him that I didn't think they wanted him to kiss them so he said he wouldn't then. He told Summer he wasn't going to try to kiss her anymore but she wasn't so sure. Ted walked away from her but then she ran over to tap him on his shoulder to see if he'd chase her again. Talk about mixed signals--it starts so early, no wonder guys get confused. I asked Ted at home about the kissing and he said he was chasing them and trying to kiss them. He couldn't kiss them on the lips (although he would have if given the opportunity, I think) and kissed each of them a few times. I'm not sure what exactly happened. It's kind of funny now, definitely not looking forward to the teen years, though!

No comments: