Thursday, July 31, 2008

Life will never be the same around here...

Nate has learned how to climb onto the kitchen chairs. As I was getting breakfast this morning, he climbed right up. He didn't have really messy foods this morning so I let him sit on the regular chair. Later today, I found him up on the top bunk in his brothers' room. I was taking care of something and heard him making noise so I thought I better hurry to find him. I went into the boys room expecting him to be playing with the hammer but he was all the way up top throwing books down off Ted's bed. I took him out of that room and brought him outside for a little bit. A little later when we were back inside, I ran downstairs and he was in the hallway. I ran upstairs with a basket and got to the room just as he was falling off the ladder. I guess we'll need to keep their room locked for now so he can't get in there.

I had an interview this morning for a part-time medical technologist position. It should work out really well if I get it. It'll be 3 days per week and about 3 hours per day. It's at the college and will mostly be during the school year so I won't have to worry about daycare for Ted most of the time. I should hear back next week.

No comments: