Thursday, August 7, 2008

I got a job!

I found out today that I got the job I interviewed for last week. It's part-time and located at CSU in the health services department. It'll be 11-2 Monday-Wednesday so Ted will be in school during that time. Now I need to find childcare for Harry and Nate. It's going to be harder than I realized I think to find good care for a reasonable price so I am not paying money to work. What's complicating matters is Harry's preschool. He starts at 12:30 and I'd like to keep him at the same place. I really think he needs this extra year of preschool to get ready for Kindergarten next fall. I'm looking into all childcare options to find the best fit for us. I think I'll be able to rule out the major centers due to price. I'm only going to be working 3 hours but I'd be paying for 5 or 6 hours if I took them to a center. It would include food and preschool for Harry but it was still too high. Hopefully we can get this all worked out. It's definitely stressful but hopefully we can figure it all out soon. There is a drop in center that I can use as a back up so that eases my mind a little bit that I don't need to rush to make a decision.

Nate is still climbing a lot. I was getting dinner ready and the boys and I were eating tortilla chips and Doritos. I looked over and Nate was sitting in the middle of the table snacking on Doritos. He's so quiet and fast when it comes to climbing on things. Apparently, he likes the Doritos better than the plain tortilla chips. Ted and Harry prefer the regular tortilla chips.

No comments: