Friday, January 2, 2009

They grow up so fast!

Dec. 4, 2007

Jan. 2, 2009
We had a playdate at a new play place called Bloomba this morning. We met a friend and her mom there for 1 1/2 hours. I had taken the boys on Monday afternoon this week and they all had a fun time. We had the place to ourselves for over an hour then so it was great to try it out that way. I purchased a membership for a month since that seemed like the better deal for us. Bloomba has a lot of fun toys and seems geared toward the 18 mos-5 yrs crowd so I'm sure we'll go a couple more times while Ted is at school. Ted has a great time there but I think he'll be outgrowing it soon.


After Nate's nap, we went outside for a while since it was relatively warm today. All 3 boys and I played Ring Around the Rosie and Nate loved it. He's at such a fun age for that and wanted to do it again and again. Then he wanted to swing. I'm amazed at how much he has grown in the last year. You can see the comparison between shortly after receiving the swing and today.

No comments: