Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy 7th Birthday, Ted!




Ted had a good birthday today. It was also the 100th day of school. His 100's project was 100 Hot Wheels. He put them in a couple gallon size ziploc bags. They were really heavy but that's what he wanted to do. I can't really argue with him when he's decided on something.

I made his cake last night and really tried to mess it up. I was in a little bit of a rush, especially since I had worked during the day and couldn't do it while Nate was napping. I had a couple tubes of icing in with my cake decorating stuff. I grabbed a red tube and thought it was icing. I didn't realize it until a bunch squirted out at once that the tube was actually food coloring. Oops--time to make lemonade. I made the frosting red and then wrote in white. It worked out ok.

Ted chose Taco Del Mar for dinner.

No comments: