Thursday, February 9, 2012

My baby is growing up

My baby is registered for kindergarten. I'll have all 3 boys at the same school next year. I tend to think it's going to hit me harder next fall knowing that Ted will only be there that year before moving on the middle school.

Nate was a little unsure about registration. He didn't want to get out of the van when we got to the school. He reminds me of Ted when he does that. I think he was worried about when he was going to have to start. I told him it won't be until next year. Harrison tried to help me and said it's this year, not next year. Nate was fine once we got in the school and he saw another family we know.

Nate is also taking a class at The Farm. It's on Thursday mornings this month (so only 3 times). It's a class about tractors...which is why I haven't told him everything about what happened to Doug (Lana's husband). I had to drag him to his class this morning. He gets nervous when he doesn't know what to expect. He was fine once he saw the tractor toys to play with. As we were walking to our van afterwards, he asked me when he gets to go back to tractor class.

No comments: