Friday, April 25, 2008

Lucky Harry

Tonight was the elementary school's "Spring Fling". It was a carnival and silent auction. Bob was really tired so he didn't want to go. They hyped it up at school so Ted wanted to go. He had soccer practice until 6 at the school and then the 3 boys and I went to the carnival. It was fun but very noisy. Nate had a hard time at first but then was ok once we were in the gym for the games. I hadn't planned to stay too long but each of the boys had a punch card for 12 games. The cake walk cost 4 per time so I asked the boys if they wanted to do that. I thought we'd do it a couple times and then have fewer punches for the games so it wouldn't take as long. Harry and Ted both did it and Harry won the first round! He picked out a small white cake and then we moved on to the games. We stayed until 7:45 which was later than I thought we would but it took a little while to do all the games. Bob came there right as we were getting ready to leave because he was starting to worry about us. I couldn't hear him calling me on the cell because it was in my purse and the gym was loud. The boys were so tired tonight. They went right to sleep when we got home.

No comments: