Monday, October 13, 2008

A letter to Nate

Dear Nate,

Thank you for flushing the toilets for us. If you want to continue being able to flush them, please stop unrolling the toilet paper roll and throwing it all in the toilet at once.

Thank you for helping me get all the dishes so clean. They should be really clean today after I washed them at least twice. I'll try to start drying them right away instead of leaving them out so you can dump them back in the sink to play.

Thank you for helping me get some exercise. I don't know where you get your energy from but it helps me stay in shape chasing after you on the sidewalk and keeping you out of the street. I also got extra exercise when you pulled all of the craft stuff out of the cupboard and threw it down the stairs this morning before work.

Thank you in advance for reminding me to put the laundry away tonight. I know if I don't do it now that you'll find it first tomorrow. You just can't help throwing it around the house like you've done any other time I've left a basket in the living room.

Thank you for being your cute and adorable self. It makes running around in circles all day long much more enjoyable!

Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Amy M said...

That letter is hysterical! I bet your son will love reading that when he grows up! :)
(the Southern Colorado mom from DAM)