Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween
















Ted was home sick from school yesterday but he's feeling ok to go today. He woke up with croup early yesterday morning. He felt like he was choking so it was a little scary but steam from the shower helped him. I took him to the dr and she gave him steroid pills to help him out.

The boys were beyond excited about going trick or treating. Ted and Harry were Power Rangers and I had a black cape and hat from the dress up stuff for Nate in case he decided to wear it. Ted's party at school started around 2 pm. I had to wake Nate up from his nap a little early but it wasn't too bad. I took the Batman cape and hat for him to wear if he wanted. He was willing to put it on for Ted's party but shortly before it was done he decided that was it. We went trick or treating at Bob's work and Nate refused to wear a costume. Ted and Harry were excited about all the candy they got. We went home then and played a bit. I noticed Nate looking at Ted's mask and trying to put it on his head. I went down to the basement to see if I could find another mask for Nate. I brought it up but Nate didn't want it on so I let it be. He was funny later, though, because he was trying to put it on but then stopped and moved to the other side of the room when he noticed I was watching him.

Bob took the boys out trick or treating. Nate went too but didn't dress up. It sounds like he had a fun time with them and it was a really nice night this year. The boys had a great time.

No comments: