Sunday, November 23, 2008

Planning a trip

Harry has created his own imaginary world. It's called Dogland and he has lots of dog friends who talk to him there. I think he also gets to eat as much candy as he wants and play video games as much as he wants. He has an invisible car there too.

We're starting to get things ready for traveling this week to see family. He told me on Friday that he was planning a trip to Dogland and he was thinking about taking Ted and me along. I asked about when and how long and we talked about how it might conflict with our family trip and that wouldn't be good. He said, "But don't you want to meet Scruffy?" Later that night, he decided that he would go right away Saturday morning. He also planned to go to FruitSnackLand and LavaLand (Ted helped with that one) and other places I don't remember.On Saturday, we got up and he said it was time to go to Dogland. He got dressed right away because, apparently, the last time he went, they laughed at him because he was still in pajamas. Ted changed his mind about going right then (mostly he didn't want to get dressed right away I think) so they didn't go. Last night, Harry talked about not going yet and how the dogs were expecting him. He went to bed fine, though. I was hoping he'd have a dream about going to Dogland and think he actually went while sleeping but nope. His trip was one of the first things he brought up this morning. He and Ted decided to go to Dogland instead of church. I just hope he doesn't actually get some crazy idea that he needs to leave the house and go somewhere.

No comments: