Saturday, November 1, 2008

The day after...

I usually put the candy up higher so the boys can't reach it as easily. Last night I decided that it might be better just to leave thir buckets on the counter so they wouldn't be climbing on the counters and so forth. I woke up around 6 this morning and could hear the tv. I walked out of our bedroom to find the boys watching tv and eating candy. They each had a bucket next to him on the couch. I told them they needed to turn off the tv, put the candy away, and go back to bed for a while. They did listen although I doubt that they actually went to bed. They probably just played in their room for a while.

Ted had a soccer game later this morning. It was the first of the tournament this weekend. They played against a tough team but they won. The score was 2-0.

No comments: